Thursday, June 26, 2008

Polka Dot Chocolate Fudge

Okay, I got this off a Western Family fruity marshmellow bag and I am dying to try it cuz I love chocolate and marshmellows together. I keep forgetting to buy cream cheese. So if any makes before me let me know how it is!

1 3oz package of cream cheese
2 cups sugar
2 1 oz squares of unsweetened chocolate melted
1/4 tsp vanilla
1 Tbsp cream
dash of salt
1-1/4 cups mini marshmellows

In bowl, cream cheese until soft and smooth. Slowly blend in sugar. Add salt and melted chocolate, mix well. Blend in vanilla and cream. Fold in marshmellows and press in well greased pan. Chill in refrigerator until firm (about 15 minutes). Cut into squares. Enjoy!

1 comment:

sheriuta said...

okay i made it and my kids gobbled it up, but i wanted it to be more chocolatey. Jojo did you end up making it?