Brownie Mix (any brand will work great)
Philadelphia Ready Cheesecake Filling
Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Pour into muffin tin. Bake as directed for square pan, just until centers are cooked. Remove from oven and let cool for 8-10 minutes. Using a tart press, or ice cream scoop, smoosh down center of cupcake (while warm in the tin). Let cool completely and remove from tin. Fill an icing back ( a Ziploc bag works too) with Philadelphia Ready Cheesecake Filling. Fill center of brownie cupcakes with the filling. Keep refrigerated.
Yield: 12 cupcakes
This is a super easy cupcake and it's soooo yummy for the cheesecake lovers out there:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I bet this would be good to top with a little cherry pie filling or something. I've never even heard of the ready cheesecake filling. Suddenly you've opened my eyes to whole new worlds of dessert possibilities!
You know Dar makes a really good homemade cheesecake. When you get home Dar, post that recipe too! And Lex or anyone, I am still waiting for a meatloaf recipe! Anyone....anyone...
Buhler. . . Buhler. . .
Post a Comment