Hi Shannan, I don't know if I'm doing this right since I've never been on a blog before. But I wanted to tell you I love your Treat Drawer recipes, the sound great. Love ya, Darlyn
Dear Girls, This too is my first blog ever and I had to have Mychelle help me. I'm retarded.. and that's okay. love all the recipes.. and can hardly wait to make them... I'll have to have Shannan come give me a lesson, so I feel at ease... love you all chelynn
2 comments:
Dar, you did it! Good Job!
Love ya
Dear Girls,
This too is my first blog ever and I had to have Mychelle help me. I'm retarded.. and that's okay. love all the recipes.. and can hardly wait to make them... I'll have to have Shannan come give me a lesson, so I feel at ease...
love you all
chelynn
Post a Comment