I thought this was so great but both of my kids hated it! Not even Solomon would eat it. It is supposed to be a different, healthy side dish for beef or chicken meals (instead of the starch) or as a simple warm dessert.
Ingredients
1-2 T. butter
3-4 bananas
Directions
Heat a little bit of butter in a frying pan and add thinly sliced bananas. Flip frequently and cook until crispy brown on both sides. Serve hot. You can add a pinch of salt and olive oil for the side dish. Or for the dessert you can add a pinch of sugar and whipped cream. I thought it was so good and is an alternative to only using old bananas for banana bread.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ed loves to fry up bananas like this. I think they taste good, but smell and look horrible.
Sounds good, too bad your kids didn't like them! Maybe I'll give them a try...all my kids like bananas. Sheri do your kids like them, or just Ed???
If Ed is eating them then they will come and pick off his plate! If we serve them some on their own plate they will no touchy!
Isn't that the way it always is. Sometimes i wonder why i even bother having separate plates, might as well just load up mine and Ed's plates and everyone would be great eaters!
Post a Comment