Monday, June 29, 2009

Pork Chops & Taters

So we've been camping for the last week so the only dishes I've got to share are for the grill. You can do this on the grill or bake it...I prefer the grill during the hot summer months!

Pork Chops
Seasoned Salt
Potatoes (2 lbs)
Ranch Salad Dressing Mix ( 1 packet)
1/4 cup Vegetable Oil

Rinse pork chops and put Seasoned Salt on both sides. Grill pork chops or bake at 400 for 30-40 minutes, until juices run clear.

For the potatoes, chop into bite size pieces and place in a Ziploc bag. Add the oil and toss to coat, add ranch mix and toss again until coated. Place in foil on the grill for about 30 minutes, or bake on ungreased baking pan at 400 for 35 minutes.

*I used red potatoes and they were yummy...we also put grated cheese on top!

No comments: